RUNNING WILD Forum Index

<  Raise Your Fist  ~  Be a part of the upcoming DVD: Thank You!

Germaniac
Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:39 am Reply with quote
Wild Animal Joined: 27 May 2008 Posts: 711 Location: Finland, The Land of Ice
Forever thanks and salutes to Rolf, for his unforgettable career of great music that will live eternally in the hearts of his fans!

RUNNING WILD has had an exceptional impact on my life, their music has helped me through bad times, gives me inspiration and strength to carry on. Always when I listen to their records it gives me strong emotions, gets me on a positive mood, and makes me feel better when I have some troubles in my life and other bands can't do it. Running Wild is also a huge influence for my own band, both musically and also image-wise (from your early days). I can't help thinking that my own personality and way of thinking has a lot in common with Rolf. He is a person who always stayed true to himself, and followed his own path whatever anyone else thinks, and that's something I have lots of respect for. Even though I personally feel sorry that he had to lay Running Wild to rest, but like I said everyone has to do what they feel is right for them. At least I will finally see them live in Wacken Open Air 2009, and have the privilege to witness their last show ever, which will be something unforgettable, and I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Eternal thanks to you Rock'N'Rolf Kasparek and RUNNING WILD! I hope all the best in whatever you decide to do in the future!

Port Royal's spirit lives forever on!!!

- Jori Meriläinen from Finland, a pirate of the northern sea

Here's me on stage with Mr. Gerald "Preacher" Warnecke, who joined as a special guest with my band Cast Iron, to play two Running Wild songs (Genghis Khan & Victim Of States Power) at the Keep It True XI festival in Würzburg 15-11-2008 Cool

Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:23 pm Reply with quote
Here's also pictures from my quite modest collection of Running Wild items. I also have many posters and clippings from magazines but I didn't include them here.

Vinyls, CDs, tapes and videos (I also have compilations like Death Metal both versions, Rock From Hell & German Metal Attack but not included here):

Shirts and other merchandise, the bottom right is a RW doormat:

Here's a closer look of the small items like buttons & patches, there's an original eyepatch from the UJR-era, and the one which seems only to say "Running", is an old wristband, the whole logo is there but it doesn't show Razz

Last edited by Germaniac on Wed May 27, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:06 pm Reply with quote
Riding The Storm Joined: 27 May 2008 Posts: 274 Location: Madrid (Spain)
That´s what i call a fantastic collection !
Congrats Wink

Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quote
Wild Animal Joined: 23 May 2008 Posts: 463 Location: Shadowmaker - The legend returns in 2011
nice Collection Brother!

http://www.running-wild.net/backstage/viewtopic.php?t=291

http://www.running-wild.net/backstage/viewtopic.php?t=14

here my Collection! look! Very Happy

MY METALSHIRT COLLECTION:
http://www.album.de/album.cfm?albumID=6138

MUSIKSAMMLER.DE - MY COLLECTION: http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/gossl/
Germaniac
Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:28 pm Reply with quote

Yes, I've seen it. Really a fantastic collection! Wink

Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:16 pm Reply with quote
Running Wild was the single most important band to me in my teenage years. I started listening to the band at age 15 back in 1998, when a school buddy lent me the "First Years of Piracy" album. "Raise Your Fist" was the song that really caught my attention and I quickly gathered all the albums.

Victory is the single most awaited album in my entire life. I remember I was home from high school for christmas break winter 1999/2000. There were 30 second clips of a few songs from the album available at running-wild.de and I would listen to them like 20 times a day. I couldn't get enough of it and the relase just couldn't happen soon enough. Downloading entire albums was science fiction back then and I believe that kids of today don't really get that experience I had then, impatiently waiting for an album release like that and then finally unwrapping it at the day of release. Victory didn't disappoint me when I finally got it, and the title track came to be one of my biggest "boy room classics" of all times.

I was also a part of the old "Prisoners of our time" mailing list back in the late 90's and early 2000's. Those were wonderful days for me.

I wanna say a heartfelt thanks to Rock'n'Rolf and everyone else who ever played on a Running Wild album.

Per-Ola Nilsson,
Sweden
Ultimate.Nightmare
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:29 am Reply with quote
Faceless Joined: 31 May 2009 Posts: 8 Location: Illinois
Running Wild. Where do I begin? I first picked them up at a record convention. Looking through a bunch of tapes I came across "Under Jolly Roger" paid my $3.00 for it. Kinda chuckled a bit at the 'warning' on the cover about blown speakers. WOW, how right that was! I had that tape going full volume right after the cannons fired and the metal began. After that Running Wild became my obsession. I tracked down everything I could find, records, CDs, cassettes, shirts, etc. (its not easy here is America). My first car I stenciled "Death of Glory" on the trunk with the same writting on the album. Hell, I even got tattooed with a bunch of R.W./pirate artwork. Even commissioned an ex-girlfriend of mine to oil paint me as a pirate (its my avatar). Unfortunatly never got the chance to see them live. Now upon learning that in a few months they will be no more I never will, that news hit me like a fistful of dynamite and I became very saddened by it. But life goes on, like waves on the ocean. I'll still have everything to look back on, the music, the memories of my teenage years, my twenties and now my thirties. Running Wild will ALWAYS have a place in my mind, my heart, my body, my soul and my life. Thank you Rolf and everyone in the art of Running Wild. Keep breaking down the rules of greed and gain.

Russ Collins
Illinois
United States of America

Last edited by Ultimate.Nightmare on Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:00 pm Reply with quote
Faceless Joined: 30 May 2009 Posts: 8
One huge "THANK YOU" for Mr. Rock'n'Rolf. That unique sound and lyrics combined with his
outstanding pirate voice, burst out my imagination, and makes me feel free and strong. I've
never had the opportunity to be on a Running Wild live concert, but I am happy this band exists
and makes that very special music. I am honored to be a Running Wild fan.

Good luck with your future projects and forever stay wild!!! Smile

ILIAN GRIGOROV
(Bulgaria)

jack
Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:25 pm Reply with quote
Under Jolly Roger Joined: 23 May 2008 Posts: 1220 Location: The Land of the Rising Sun
Thank you Running Wild, thank you Rolf for your creation and being with us.
Your music enriched and enhanced my life and your "always true to be yourself"
attitude always encourages me as well.
You also conquered one Japanese heart for sure.

I cross my fingers for your future.
I willing to offer my faith in you as always, captain!

Cheers from the Land of the Rising Sun
Mariko Ikeno(jack/marius)

---
I completely thought I've already posted here 'til now Shocked Laughing
BigHorn
Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:01 pm Reply with quote
Thank You Rolf For Great Music And Inspiration.

Your music will live forever, and we'll keep the flame alive!

Alessandro Busoli
(Italy)

metal
Hypnos
Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:00 pm Reply with quote
Shortly and concisely: a big THANK YOU to one and only ROCK'N'ROLF KASPAREK and RUNNING WILD for creating totally overwhelming and inspiring music. There's not much to be added to these posts above - Running Wild just has it all when it comes to image, music (from the very beginning till the end), lyrics etc. All the best in future for Rock'n'Rolf, the master of solid riffs, head-blowing guitar leads, catchy choruses and magnificent vocal melodies - Running Wild's spirit lives forever on!

-Joni Uusitalo
IRONHEAD
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:49 pm Reply with quote
Faceless Joined: 25 May 2008 Posts: 25 Location: Germany-Essen
Danke Rolf für die vielen wunderbaren Jahre mit Running wild, es waren über 20, die ich miterleben durfte. Eines ist aber so sicher wie das Amen in der Kirche, wenn RW wieder auferstehen, werden wir da sein und die Flagge gemeinsam hochhalten. Als großer Fan ist es natürlich das Größte eine original Gitarre von dir zu besitzen mit Widmung, wo ich selber auch live auf der Pile of Skulls Tour vorstand, unter vielen anderen Schätzen von der Band die ich noch habe. Long live Master Rock`n Rolf und RW.

Stefan Jureit ( Essen-Germany) alias Ironhead metal

Last edited by IRONHEAD on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
BLACKDOGGOD
Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:24 am Reply with quote
werde mal sagen das maik moti recht hat man soll aufhören wen es am schönsten ist.
ach ja bin derjenige der bei der autogramstunde im music pool
Heilbronn die wand deko komplett mitgenommen habe HAHA waren geile zeiten

DANKE RUNNING WILD DANKE ROLF

BLACKDOGGOD

KOSTAS

GREECE
kingoftwilight
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:24 am Reply with quote
AN DIESER STELLE MÖCHTE ICH MICH PERSÖNLICH BEI ROLF
BEDANKEN. ALS ICH VOR 20 JAHREN ZUM 1EN MAL PORT ROYAL HÖRTE GLAUBTE ICH MEINEM GEHÖHR NICHT ZU TRAUEN. WIE KANN EINE BAND SOLCHE UNGLAUBLICHEN MELODIEN SONGS UND TEXTE SCHREIBEN???

DIE MELODIEN SONGS TEXTE DER 80ER ALBEN BIS UND MIT 96ER MASQUERADE SIND FÜR IMMER IN MEINEM HERZEN.

LANG LEBE DER PIRATE METAL AUCH WENN DIE AVANT GARDE JETZT DEN STECKER ZIEHT MAN DARF ROLF NICHT BÖSE SEIN.

ICH WÜNSCHE DIR ALLES GUTE FÜR DIE ZUKUNFT UND HERZLICHEN DANK FÜR ALLE SONGS DIE DU FÜR UNS GEMACHT HAST.

Port Royal's spirit lives forever on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLAUDIO B. ( SWITZERLAND)

try in english:

i woud like to say tanks to captain rolf personal for all the songs he`s made
for us.

as i start to listening running wild 20 years ago with my first rw disc port royal
it was the beginning of a new aera!

those songs will be in my heart FOREVER

ALL THE BEST TO CAPTAIN ROLF FOR HIS FUTURE AND THANKS FOR ALL THE SONGS HES MADE FOR US !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shazambrah
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:20 am Reply with quote
Faceless Joined: 19 Jun 2009 Posts: 18 Location: Portugal
Your words will allways be with me
For almost 20 years, i continue to rise high the flag
I'm sure that your legacy will be strong for the next generations
Once started, the battle will never end

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quote
Running Wild was the band to change my mind on music.
I listened to some kinds of Hip Hop,when one day my brother called me.
He said, I shall visit him, so I went to his flat.
"Now, we search some bands, you could like."
I was a bit confused, but he wanted me to convert to HEAVY METAL.
We tried everything. Gamma Ray, Manowar, some Trve Metal stuff (I never liked it anyways) and some underground bands. None of those pleasured me, but then ...
"PORT ROYAL!" ... I ran to the computer and looked up the band in Winamp.
Running Wild ... That was the day, everything started. I deleted all rap stuff and bought all of the RW cds. I fully turned to a metal head only because of RW, so thank you for every single year!
Oh by the way: I would love to join your pirate crew, if possible.

I wrote too much by now, I think, so:

FAREWELL, SAILORS, COMRADES, COMPANIONS!
FAREWELL, CAPTAIN!
FAREWELL, BROTHERS!
We shall meet again, at the latest on the endless oceans.

Strong and proud, we'll survive the grief.
Scream and shout for what we believe.
Fist up high, freedom to defend!
Dark to deny, UNATION STANDS!

Greetings
Stephan Böhm, Smutje, Germany

Last edited by ShadowofSun on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Flegont
Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:15 am Reply with quote
Running wild to me more than just love music, but an amorphous part of me is truly my soul... And I really can not imagine my life without this great band...

Thanks for everything and hope to see more in the future!

Roman Flegontov, Russian Fansite Running Wild webmaster

oldschoolpirate
Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:15 am Reply with quote
Marooned Joined: 15 Jan 2009 Posts: 42 Location: United States
Sincerely thank you Rolf, for the most amazing music. I am one of your loyal U.S. fans from 1987. I don't know how to describe the effect your music has had on me over the years. Sadly I won't be able to make it to Wacken, especially since I don't have the true "captain" to sail me there.
Your music has had a profund effect on me, and your songwriting always amazes me, your talent is amazing.

I made a concert banner for the Wacken show I cannot attend, I did this out of love for Running Wild, and as a ceremonial farewell to the band I love. Here in the U.S. my students all know Running Wild and they insisted on being included in my banner pics.
(teach graphics, web and video editing)

How much do I love Running Wild? It gets me through the good and the bad- but it also makes LIFE ALoT BETTER!!!

THANKS CAPTIAN
from your U.S.A. Battalion

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:33 am Reply with quote
Prisoner Of Our Time Joined: 31 May 2008 Posts: 9905 Location: Germany
oldschoolpirate wrote:

I made a concert banner for the Wacken show I cannot attend, I did this out of love for Running Wild, and as a ceremonial farewell to the band I love. Here in the U.S. my students all know Running Wild and they insisted on being included in my banner pics.
(teach graphics, web and video editing)

Good JOB, MATES!!! Sail Ho to our American Pirate Metal Legions Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Jens
Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:58 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 12 May 2008 Posts: 8071 Location: Bucharest - RO
It's an incredibly amazing banner - love it! bowdown

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:16 pm Reply with quote
Riding The Storm Joined: 27 May 2008 Posts: 274 Location: Madrid (Spain)
Yes, good job mate ! Very Happy

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:07 am Reply with quote
Riding The Storm Joined: 10 Feb 2009 Posts: 193 Location: Norway
Massive hails goes out to Rolf Kasparek and his crew of brilliant musicians that have given me so many rewarding listening experiences for over two decades now. I can remember the first time I heard Under Jolly Roger. Now that was a blast! Since then I've been waving the flag of this great band, and I will forever do so. It's sad to see you leave the scene, but the music lives on! You'll always be an inspiration, and your music will follow me through thick and thin.

All the very best, Rolf! Salute!

Kjetil, Norway.
sonofsatan
Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:22 pm Reply with quote
Wild Animal Joined: 23 May 2008 Posts: 463 Location: Shadowmaker - The legend returns in 2011
Jens wrote:
It's an incredibly amazing banner - love it! bowdown

I love it too! Wink

Capt`n Flynnt
Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:16 pm Reply with quote
Wild Animal Joined: 23 May 2008 Posts: 766 Location: Switzerland
oldschoolpirate wrote:
Sincerely thank you Rolf, for the most amazing music. I am one of your loyal U.S. fans from 1987........

great stuff. the same grey long sleeve of me you're wearing here on the foto was cutted in the hospital 'cause my shoulder was dislocated during playing american football. hehe,....some memories od some good days.....tally ho to the us metal-fleet Razz
oldschoolpirate
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:21 am Reply with quote
Marooned Joined: 15 Jan 2009 Posts: 42 Location: United States
You are all to kind, I spent longer on it than I would for any other band thats for sure-
The shirt i am wearing- I am sure sonofsatan, recognizes it , cuz I got it from him (much thanks)! My others are way too small for me to wear and look decent in.

I swear if more metal fans in America would have heard his 90s albums they would also love Running Wild like we in Toledo do.

Just wish I could wave the banner at wacken lol- its all good many of my American comrades can't go , but I will have it out while I try to watch Wacken on the internet-

Stayin Wild

Darrel

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:11 am Reply with quote
oldschoolpirate wrote:
You are all to kind, I spent longer on it than I would for any other band thats for sure-
The shirt i am wearing- I am sure sonofsatan, recognizes it , cuz I got it from him (much thanks)! My others are way too small for me to wear and look decent in.

I swear if more metal fans in America would have heard his 90s albums they would also love Running Wild like we in Toledo do.

Just wish I could wave the banner at wacken lol- its all good many of my American comrades can't go , but I will have it out while I try to watch Wacken on the internet-

Stayin Wild

Darrel

yes Brother! I see the Longsleeve! It looks great on you! Wink

Christian D'Orazio
Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:06 am Reply with quote
Hello,

The Final Gates raise on the horizon and the reign of piracy that has ruled in favour of Heavy Metal for more than 30 years is nearly about to come to an end. It makes me feel completely Soulless and wishing Running Wild lasted forever. I just want to Tear Down The Walls like a Wild Animal.

Unfortunately, because of the long distances between Australia, Argentina and Europe I have never attended a Running Wild concert in my life and the Wacken Open Air 2009, which is my last opportunity, is not going to be an exception.

In any case, I want to thank Mr. Kasparek for the existence of Running Wild. I have gloriously carried the Jolly Roger flag for the last 20 years of my life, and for sure, I will pass my blood this ensign as a heritage legacy.

Mr. Kasparek, thank you for being original when composing such wonderful and unique master pieces of Heavy Metal that no one else will ever be able to produce again. Running Wild has been representing a colossal force and source of inspiration over two decades of my life, accompanying me during endless hours of studies during the time I attended secondary school and university, as well as in moments of sorrow and joy.

Running Wild has always been majestically and proudly hitting the nail on the head by releasing magnificent albums containing sublime tunes and melodies like Pirate Song, and this undoubtedly deserves respect.

Despite the fact that I have never been so lucky to see the band preforming in a venue, what I obtained by good fortune is the bass Yamaha BB5000 used when recording Port Royal and Death or Glory albums, exactly the same one used by Jens Becker in the video of Conquistadores.

Running Wild will be alive in my heart until the day I die.

Christian J. D’Orazio

Last edited by Christian D'Orazio on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
jimhenrik
Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:27 pm Reply with quote
Hello Rolf!
Thanx for Riding The Storm for many years!!!
You were the best band ever!!
We had last year this Noband festival and RUNNING WILD were the main event
in FINLAND!!

-Jim Laxström
FINLAND
trivoulge
Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:23 pm Reply with quote
One of my favorite summer memories is when I bought my first running wild album. Me and couple of my frieds went to my summer cottage to spend weekend. There we where fishing, drinking and chilling the whole weekend and pile of skull where In the player whole time. None of us weren't heard running wild before but when we get back we were all hooked. Whirlwind was that summers "summer hit"! And of course, It still rocks!

All the Best!
Antti Vainio
Finland

See ya at wacken!!
Jack Tars
Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:31 am Reply with quote
The ship of RUNNING WILD is not shipwrecked. He is anchored, in somewhere over the sea. Deep in our hearts.
Thank you very much Captain Rolf. That the whirlwinds take you where you want.

Calleb Jack Montilla - From "BlackChest" - Brazil

Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:55 am Reply with quote
I was born on the italian seaside... in a land where centuries ago many famous italian pirates lived, sailed and conquered!
This is why i've always loved the life on the sea and the Pirates!
Many years ago...when i was just ten or 11 y.o and i had just started listening to heavy Metal... i found this CD in a shop... on the cover there was a piate ship... with a strange cat-like figure (or so i though at the time LOL) sailing in this red dawn, with dark clouds over it...
I immediatly bought that album and i listened to it many many times...
That album was Under Jolly Roger, my first (but obviously not the last) album from Running Wild!
In the years I had to leave the sea side, but my passion for pirates, the sea and for Running Wild never faded!
I've found hundreds of band, i loved some of them, hated many others, but Running Wild always had a special place in my heart, so I'm proud to say that next thursday I'll be there in Wacken, in the first row, to sail with my captain fo the last time!

Thanks for this years of fantastic Heavy Metal!
Thank you My Cap Rolf!

With my face in the wind, I'll be riding the storm forever... Thank you for everything, Running Wild!

See ya in Wacken, mates!

-Mattia Portunato from Italy-
Maidenfan
Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quote
War Child Joined: 03 Aug 2008 Posts: 119
So muß auch mal paar Gedanken dazu loswerden, bin großer Maidenfan,aber höre natürlich viele viele andere Bands aller Metal Stilarten.....Running Wild war von Anfang an eine meiner liebsten Bands, ich höre Metal seit 1988 und mein Einstieg war das Erscheinen von Deaht or Glory. Die Platte zog mich direkt in Ihren Bann, angefangen vom genialen Opener "Riding the Storm" bis zu Perlen wie Marooned,Tortuga Bay oder auch Battle of Waterloo....einfach HAMMER ! Ich legte mir darauf auch die bis dato erschienen Alben zu...Port Royal beeindruckte mich genauso, welch ein geniales ALbum...Port Royal,Conquestadores, Calico jack, blown to Kingdom come.....alles geniale Songs ! Dann kam 1991 und BLAZON STONE....wieder ein starkes Stück Deutschen Piraten Metals....auf dieser Tour war ich auch dann anwesend und es war ein so geniales Erlebnis, RW hatte zu der zeit noch ein richtig fette Bühne am Start und die Setlist war göttlich.....die 90er zogen dahin und mit PILE OF SKULLS und vorallem dem HAMMER BLACK HAND INN sollte die GOLDENE ZEIT VON RW leider langsam vorrübergehn,MASQUERADE UND RIVALRY waren noch 2 sehr geile Alben,aber dann ging es mit Victory und Brotherhood leider doch etwas bergab. Das letzte Album Rogues en vogue gefiel mir eigetnlich wieder sehr gut und ich besuchte auch die Tour, aber der spärrliche Bühnenaufbau ließ erahnen, daß die Plattenfrima in RW nicht mehr viel Geld steckte wie noch in den 90er....leider leider....die Gerüchte um ein neues Album entfachen dann meine Hoffnung auf eine Rückkehr mit pauken und Trompeten,sprich geiles Album mit fetter Tour und Bühnenshow.....aber leider kam dann die Meldung vom Ende RWs......mich macht das sehr traurig,da ich nach wie vor großer Fan bin und auch fast alle Releases besitze.....Rolf ich hoffe auf eine Granaten Farewell Show in Wacken mit genialer Setlist und einer RW -würdigen letzten Show....R.I.P. Running Wild.....Pirate metal never dies.....!!!!
Wesker
Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quote
Hyeho,

ich möchte mich für die großartigen Alben bedanken... angefangen bei "Black Hand Inn", über "Blazon Stone" bis hin zu "The Rivalry"... Alles geniale Werke in meinen Augen und nicht umsonst stehen alle RW Studioalben in meinem CD-Schrank! Schade, dass es schon vorbei ist, ich hatte leider mit meinen 19 Jahre nicht die Chance RW live zu sehen, da ich erst seit ca. 3 Jahren Heavy Metal höre, aber das hole ich an Wacken nach. Ich habe am nächsten Tag, als ich erfahren habe, dass Running Wild ihre Abschiedshow geben direkt bei Ebay ein Ticket gekauft, nur ihm euch auf der Bühne zu sehen....
also man sieht sich in der ersten Reihe Wink

PS: Bitte spielt "the privateer" und "the rivalry" Wink

Lg Sven Weske

Last edited by Wesker on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nikodemus
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:18 pm Reply with quote
Thank you Running wild for some magic and fantasy adventures from the higt seas and heavy metal Twisted Evil !!! Thanks for all

Me whit Running wild t-shirt in Marocc!!! Ready for boarding see all RW fan in WOA09

Nicola Zaramella from Udine (Italy)
Bloody Rob
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:02 pm Reply with quote
Dear Rolf!

I want to thank you and your crew for the last 20 years of great metal music, for staying faithful to true metal and for not selling your soul like so many others did! It was always a pleasure to join you riding the storm!!

I hope you will reach a calm harbour near Tortuga Bay!

Death or Glory!!

Robert S., Germany

Last edited by Bloody Rob on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total