RUNNING WILD Forum Index
Author Message

<  Treasure Island  ~  3 mega Rare Lps to sell at ebay !

Maidenfan
Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:30 pm Reply with quote
War Child Joined: 03 Aug 2008 Posts: 119
at the moment i sell the 3 greatest RW Lps at ebay !
Pile of Skulls,Black hand inn and Masquerade!!!

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230399256728&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
capitanroger
Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:12 pm Reply with quote
Guest
Maidenfan wrote:
at the moment i sell the 3 greatest RW Lps at ebay !
Pile of Skulls,Black hand inn and Masquerade!!!

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230399256728&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT


good price for the moment...but Black Hand Inn is fake Wink
heavy_metal_werewolf
Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:46 pm Reply with quote
Wild Animal Joined: 08 Jan 2009 Posts: 412 Location: Tortuga
capitanroger wrote:
Maidenfan wrote:
at the moment i sell the 3 greatest RW Lps at ebay !
Pile of Skulls,Black hand inn and Masquerade!!!

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230399256728&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT


good price for the moment...but Black Hand Inn is fake Wink


yep, wrong colors Smile

I wonder if "Masquerade" is also a boot Smile

_________________
www.bartgabriel.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
capitanroger
Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:42 pm Reply with quote
Guest
heavy_metal_werewolf wrote:
capitanroger wrote:
Maidenfan wrote:
at the moment i sell the 3 greatest RW Lps at ebay !
Pile of Skulls,Black hand inn and Masquerade!!!

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230399256728&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT


good price for the moment...but Black Hand Inn is fake Wink


yep, wrong colors Smile

I wonder if "Masquerade" is also a boot Smile


Masquarade is white vinyl... Wink sure, this is not official LP
and Black Hand Inn cover is a bad copy from cd Cool
sonofsatan
Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:45 pm Reply with quote
Wild Animal Joined: 23 May 2008 Posts: 463 Location: Shadowmaker - The legend returns in 2011
capitanroger wrote:
heavy_metal_werewolf wrote:
capitanroger wrote:
Maidenfan wrote:
at the moment i sell the 3 greatest RW Lps at ebay !
Pile of Skulls,Black hand inn and Masquerade!!!

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230399256728&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT


good price for the moment...but Black Hand Inn is fake Wink


yep, wrong colors Smile

I wonder if "Masquerade" is also a boot Smile


Masquarade is white vinyl... Wink sure, this is not official LP
and Black Hand Inn cover is a bad copy from cd Cool



The Black Masquerade is Original! The Colors Vinyls of the Masquerade and Clear are Boots!

_________________
THE BIGGEST RUNNING WILD - COLLECTION:
http://www.album.de/album.cfm?albumID=6150

MY METALSHIRT COLLECTION:
http://www.album.de/album.cfm?albumID=6138

MUSIKSAMMLER.DE - MY COLLECTION: http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/gossl/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Display posts from previous:  

All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Post new topic

Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum