RUNNING WILD Forum Index
Author Message

<  Treasure Island  ~  My Running wild Searchlist

sonofsatan
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:27 am Reply with quote
Wild Animal Joined: 23 May 2008 Posts: 463 Location: Shadowmaker - The legend returns in 2011
My Running wild Searchlist:


- Wild Animal French Radiostation Promo Maxi LP in Grey Cover
- Gates to Purgatory Canada Pressing LP
Gates to Purgatory – Tape Viper Canada Pressung
- Masquerade Promo CD
- Branded and Exiled misspressed CD, Gates to.. on this CD!


- Gates to Purgatory Backpatch
- Blazon Stone Backpatchh
- Little Big Horn Patch


- Death or Glory USA Longbox CD Version


If you have something like this, then please notify me! Wink


Last edited by sonofsatan on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________
THE BIGGEST RUNNING WILD - COLLECTION:
http://www.album.de/album.cfm?albumID=6150

MY METALSHIRT COLLECTION:
http://www.album.de/album.cfm?albumID=6138

MUSIKSAMMLER.DE - MY COLLECTION: http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/gossl/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Bavarian_Privateer
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:16 pm Reply with quote
Under Jolly Roger Joined: 26 May 2008 Posts: 1288 Location: Riding the Storm
sonofsatan wrote:
My Running wild Searchlist:


- Wild Animal French Radiostation Promo Maxi LP in Grey Cover
- Gates to Purgatory Canada Pressing LP


- Branded an Exiled Tourshirt 1985
- Under Jolly Roger Tourshirt 1987
- Welcome to Port Royal Tourshirt 1989 with Adrian on the Front


- Gates to Purgatory Backpatch
- Port Royal Backpatch
- Blazon Stone Backpatch
- Death or Glory Backpatch
- Little Big Horn Patch


- Death or Glory USA Longbox CD Version


If you have something like this, then please notify me! Wink


I don't think that anyone here in the RUNNING WILD (!) Forum will sell you any of this if someone possesses it. nein

_________________
"Hey Mr. Pope, Mr. Military Man. Kings an Queens, more evil than it seems."
View user's profile Send private message
Vice
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quote
Prisoner Of Our Time Joined: 23 May 2008 Posts: 2385 Location: Hämeenlinna
Oh, as far as I'm concerned, I have Canadian copy of Gates to Purgatory. But I won't sell it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Bavarian_Privateer
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:21 pm Reply with quote
Under Jolly Roger Joined: 26 May 2008 Posts: 1288 Location: Riding the Storm
Vice wrote:
Oh, as far as I'm concerned, I have Canadian copy of Gates to Purgatory. But I won't sell it.


That's exactly what I did mean Exclamation

_________________
"Hey Mr. Pope, Mr. Military Man. Kings an Queens, more evil than it seems."
View user's profile Send private message
Jens
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 12 May 2008 Posts: 8071 Location: Bucharest - RO
Vice wrote:
Oh, as far as I'm concerned, I have Canadian copy of Gates to Purgatory. But I won't sell it.


5.000 $ and it's mine...MINE! Muahahaha! Laughing

_________________
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Capt`n Flynnt
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:38 pm Reply with quote
Wild Animal Joined: 23 May 2008 Posts: 766 Location: Switzerland
for me the best piece i got is the LP "UJR" from the canadian label "Cobra-Rec". original from 1987.
and the original sweat-shirt "UJR" and "PR".
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Davey Jones
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:08 am Reply with quote
Riding The Storm Joined: 23 May 2008 Posts: 163 Location: Colorado Springs,Colorado
I haven't seen a longbox of anything since 1991. I will keep an eye out though.

_________________
http://facebook.com/louie.isreal
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
sonofsatan
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:40 pm Reply with quote
Wild Animal Joined: 23 May 2008 Posts: 463 Location: Shadowmaker - The legend returns in 2011
Bavarian_Privateer wrote:
sonofsatan wrote:
My Running wild Searchlist:


- Wild Animal French Radiostation Promo Maxi LP in Grey Cover
- Gates to Purgatory Canada Pressing LP


- Branded an Exiled Tourshirt 1985
- Under Jolly Roger Tourshirt 1987
- Welcome to Port Royal Tourshirt 1989 with Adrian on the Front


- Gates to Purgatory Backpatch
- Port Royal Backpatch
- Blazon Stone Backpatch
- Death or Glory Backpatch
- Little Big Horn Patch


- Death or Glory USA Longbox CD Version


If you have something like this, then please notify me! Wink


I don't think that anyone here in the RUNNING WILD (!) Forum will sell you any of this if someone possesses it. nein



I believe rather that none of these things have! Exclamation

_________________
THE BIGGEST RUNNING WILD - COLLECTION:
http://www.album.de/album.cfm?albumID=6150

MY METALSHIRT COLLECTION:
http://www.album.de/album.cfm?albumID=6138

MUSIKSAMMLER.DE - MY COLLECTION: http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/gossl/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Display posts from previous:  

All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Post new topic

Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum